Monday, August 4, 2008

Body acne for black skin and different skin care producks for acne

Though majority contradicts this skin structure changes, it is not hereditary. Blackness in the blackhead is not due to the dirt on the oily skin but it is due to the oxidation of the biological changes in the body. Sweats do not cause this disease. The contradiction of this disease makes majority to get upset which leads to get stress. Due to stress, the patients pick at them and the result is that this disease will last longer in them.
It was this realization that led me to my personal cure. I knew it had to be something I was putting in my body or in my case not putting in. I researched extensively and saw some people were having success taking mega-doses of B vitamins, while others showed no improvement or worried about the long term affects. It didn't seem "natural" to overdose on supplements in order to make my skin healthy again. But why had it suddenly turned unhealthy?
7. Lunch - The rule here is not to eat anything that is oily and contains a lot of food additives. Have a lot of vegetables and fruits. I recommend eating apples and oranges, salad with olive oil, and if you want to, have some lean meat. You must remember, if you want fast results, you must follow a strict system.
sulvivalsi.blogspot.com
tags: sesame oil & acne massage, adult hormonal acne, how to control acne while pregnant

No comments: