Monday, August 4, 2008

Exposed acne medication and natural antibiotic for acne

What I found was that the food I ate on a daily basis was directly affecting whether or not I was getting acne. Some foods cause acne, some do not, and by avoiding the bad foods and eating more of the good foods, my chronic breakouts cleared up...
Getting rid of acne is no easy task and it seems that almost everyone is getting it nowadays. While it seems that teenagers are the most vulnerable to acne, almost anyone can be infected with it, regardless of their age.
Back when I was suffering from acne (and a loss of self-esteem) I basically turned myself into a human guinea pig of sorts...I wasn't a big believer of drugs, but I attempted every possible dietary measure, vitamin pill, herb, oil, and some other stuff I won't mention here, to rid myself of acne.
sulvivalsi.blogspot.com
tags: best medication for acne, azelaic acid acne over the counter hyperpigmentation, tips on how to get rid of body acne

No comments: