Monday, August 4, 2008

Pregnancy acne and homemade acne care for black skin

Consulting a dermatologist should top your list of priorities if you display symptoms of Acne Rosacea. Depending on your condition, you will have to use topical lotions of varying strength, or antibiotics. Cortisone creams can, over a period of time, significantly reduce redness and inflammation, while LASER surgery may be required in extreme cases.
Since we are discussing acne cures here, I will not go into the methods of acne prevention in detail. Suffice it to say that most of the so-called 'cures' are actually preventive methods, which help control future acne outbreaks by looking after your skin in certain ways. For instance, the Exposed System that Charles used claims to help clear existing acne, prevent new acne from forming, even skin tone, and reduce existing acne scars.
The question "How do I get rid of old acne scars?" is poppin up a lot lately, I find this question being asked on most acne forums. I'm a firm believer in natural cures that can treat old acne scars. I don't believe in over-the-counter products, I won't go into the reasons why. But from personal experience I can tell you the best way to treat old ones is by using natural treatments.
iddisliwg.blogspot.com
tags: best acne skin care, acne skin care for dry skin, food cures for acne

No comments: